Well, clearly my lofty ambition of writing two blog posts the same week as moving was misguided. For one thing I’ve packed away nearly all things that are necessary to make food (we’ve eaten primarily PB & J or foodstuffs delivered by men on bikes for the past few days), and for another I’m just kind of wiped.
But I still wanted to check in and because it’s a beautiful Friday, maybe give you some other corners of the internet to peruse. Also a quick recipe for cold brew because coffee is the fuel that keeps the whole machine moving.
- I literally had a dream about this last night – drink of the summer? FO SHO.
- 180 bones for a sandwich? Not for me. What do you think?
- Peanut butter Oreo S’mores Pie…yeah it’s a thing.
- This movie will definitely break my cold, dead heart methinks.
- Which houseplants are safe for furry friends? Answer: none of the ones I actually want.
- Newest dress obsession – also all the full priced goodies at Anthro are 20% this weekend!
- In other dress obsession news: I want to live in this for the rest of the summer and well into fall.
- Need another thirst quencher? I’ll be sucking down this salted watermelon juice thanks.
Cold Brew Coffee
- July 20, 2018
- Many Servings
- 12 hr
- Print this
- 1 part medium to coarse freshly ground coffee
- 4 parts cold water
- Step 1
- Combine coffee and water thoroughly.
- Step 2
- Cover and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Step 3
- Strain through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
- Step 4
- Throw your spent coffee grounds in the trash or compost – NOT down the drain. Chill and enjoy all week! Dilute with water or milk to your taste.