Well, clearly my lofty ambition of writing two blog posts the same week as moving was misguided. For one thing I’ve packed away nearly all things that are necessary to make food (we’ve eaten primarily PB & J or foodstuffs delivered by men on bikes for the past few days), and for another I’m just kind of wiped.
But I still wanted to check in and because it’s a beautiful Friday, maybe give you some other corners of the internet to peruse. Also a quick recipe for cold brew because coffee is the fuel that keeps the whole machine moving.
- I literally had a dream about this last night – drink of the summer? FO SHO.
- 180 bones for a sandwich? Not for me. What do you think?
- Peanut butter Oreo S’mores Pie…yeah it’s a thing.
- This movie will definitely break my cold, dead heart methinks.
- Which houseplants are safe for furry friends? Answer: none of the ones I actually want.
- Newest dress obsession – also all the full priced goodies at Anthro are 20% this weekend!
- In other dress obsession news: I want to live in this for the rest of the summer and well into fall.
- Need another thirst quencher? I’ll be sucking down this salted watermelon juice thanks.
Cold Brew Coffee
This is easy, also this is essentially just a ratio not a real recipe, also also this is not the first time this ratio as been printed or published so I can’t take ALL the credit for it, ya dig?
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (plus overnight chilling time)
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2-6 Servings (depending on how much coffee you use)
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No-cook
- Cuisine: American
1 part ground coffee
4 parts cold water
Combine coffee and water thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
Strain through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
Chill and enjoy all week! Dilute with water or milk to your taste.
Throw your spent coffee grounds in the trash or compost – NOT down the drain.
Keywords: iced coffee recipe, easy recipe