Because sometimes my fridge is sad and empty and I’d rather be horizontal on the couch than almost anywhere else. I ask the husband if he’s cool with freezer food for dinner, which I know he will be because he is MY husband, and I get the oven going because it’s not delivery…it’s that other thing. Yay!
Happy Friday dear, devoted readers! I think there may be three of you now, if I am interpreting the analytics of this site correctly (still unclear). I’m really grateful to have a place to spill my thoughts every day, and even happier if you get any enjoyment out of them whatsoever. So thank you for visiting.
If you need any more interesting things to get you through to the weekend (re: procrastinate until 5PM). Here are some tidbits I’ve found to read, ponder, crave etc. Enjoy!
- This sauce is neither special nor secret – but I bet it’s good on anything fried
- Teens are eating Tide Pods – on purpose. Let that one sink in.
- You put a WHOLE ORANGE in this cake? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!?
- I ordered this planner. It arrives tomorrow – the day I begin my new, super-organized, goal-setting, Pinterest-worthy life. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- What IS the problem with Boyfriend Jeans?
- A (rotisserie) chicken for every pot – so says Whole Foods
- You mean if I land a job at a fashion magazine in a rom-com the clothes and accessories aren’t an extension of my personal closet!?
- This Thai Bloody Mary is calling my name
- Philly is getting a new dance club with a 20 person ball pit. If you come visit me we probably won’t go there.